Tuesday, September 22, 2015

LEE SHARON/WRITING AND ME/THURSDAY 13-15 PM

I attended this class for my first time since I began to study this career. The ambient of the class was so quiet but really interesting, because all of the students were so enthusiastics. How I reactioned to this situation? Sincerely, I feel a little uncomfortable and nervous. And the reason is, that my native language isn't English.. and Korean either (when all my classmates are Korean), so I didn't have any person who really understands me and can appreciate my culture. This is the reason why this simple class is a challenge for me.

The class began and we met each other asking about our lifes, hobbies, interests, etc and the professor said to write a freewriting. "What kind of writing I have to write?" It was my first question and I began to write but, at the same time, I noticed that I couldn't express and be able to show what I was thinking easily because I'm not fluence in this language.

But I don't will give up because learn Korean and English are my goals and speak them perfectly as a native.

No comments:

Post a Comment