Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Seo Hyun JANG/My writing experience/Thu (1:00-3:00)

 


I didn't write that much until
middle school. I preferred to read instead. But I got many chances to write and
introduce myself for university entrance. It was not easy but I kind of liked
it because it was fun and it feels like that I become an artist or professional
person. But I always think that when I write, it is totally important to look
back several times and revise. After just an hour since I have written, my
essay looks so weird and I think "How could I write like this? This is so bad. "
And this free-writing essay will also seem funny for me after few hours. Anyway
revising essay is necessary
but not easy especially
in English writing. Last semester I took an English Writing class and it was
the first time for me to take an writing class at the University. From that
class I learned how to write paragraph, how to organize ideas and supporting details
and how to revise. But I am strongly sure that this Intermediate English
Writing class is far more difficult than the previous one.



Sometimes I feel like my brain is
totally empty when I write. Grammar is one of the most difficult thing in
writing such as articles, prepositions. Since I don't have much confidence of
using them, I always needed more time to finish an essay. But ironically, Writing
is easier than speaking. In this class there are lots of speaking activities so
I was very nervous at the first week of the class. But it is also a helpful
chance to develop my English even though it is hard to work.





1 comment:

  1. Hi~ This is Kyeong Ju Seo. I agree with you that grammer is difficult. But I bet it's difficult for everybody. Anyway,I really like your blog post. It's very sincere. See you in class :)

    ReplyDelete