Wednesday, October 7, 2015

201103477 Chun Young Ho Thurs56

I am at the grass plaza in HUFS. In Thursday evening the sunset is seen and here is quite dark. But I can see people's face quite clearly. The weather is becoming cold nowadays but it is sufficient to just sit here to look at the scenes of here. There are similar people around me who is spending time lazy. They do not seem to be hasty. Some are very concentrating in their own moment and someone seems to be just waiting for others. Next side of me, there is a couple. They are gazing at each with lovely sight. They are not talking but the mood they are delivering is very exciting. I can feel some energy between them. It is not strange that they go somewhere right away with hands grabbed together. The man of a couple is seem to be peer of me. He maybe 23-25 old. He is wearing denim shirt with black cotton pants. It is very common look. He has short hair cut. His face is quite old different from freshman. I can bet that he is not a freshman. In contrary, the girl of a couple seem to be quite young. She has blondy hair. It is very uncommon and I think it is easy to recognize her if she is my acquaintance. She is wearing blouse with H skirt. This is very typical style for woman who is freshman. They are wearing couple shoes. I think the brand is Vans. But the shoes are not pretty. I feel some regret to this couple. If I were them I will not buy those things. They lack some senses. In the opposite side there is a group of student who is wearing same stadium jacket. In the arm, there grade is written. They are sophomore. I do not wear stadium jacket of major since I was freshman. They seem to love their major or they just maybe careless about their fashion. 3 boys with 1 girl is a group. They are drinking some ade and coffee. They are quite relaxed. 1 boy is just staring at his cell phone. The others are talking about something. But no one is laughing. Maybe they are talking about some serious thing. I do not care. 1 girl is seem to be little bit cold. But other guys are not caring about her. I think they are friendly because of these facts. Some high school student who is wearing uniform is entering the space. I don't have any hostility to outsiders. But their cosmetic on face is very childish. I can even recognize these girls are attending high school because of their cosmetic. There face is very white. Because they use BB cream or foundation too much. These 2 high school students are staring at their each cell phone. They are just wasting time in here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment