Thursday, October 8, 2015

Yu Seo Young/Task 3.2/Thursday 1pm-3pm

 

I am now at Coffine Gurunaru located at the opposite side of the front gate of HUF. It has been one of my favorite cafes around the campus because they close at the latest hour among all the cafes in the neighborhood. It closes at 2a.m. in the morning, and I often come here to work or do my assignments, or to study. The café occupies the second and the third floor, and there is a round shape meeting room on each floor.

I am on third floor right now, and I can see that there are three girls in the meeting room. It seems that they are friends and they gather here to study. However, they have been talking nonstop about something for hours, and the volume of their voice exceeds the total volume of the rest of the people talking and music combined. Some of people stare at them because they are way too loud. Among the three girls, the loudest one is the prettiest, although she has standard Asian without double eye lids, but there is something special about her. She has long light brown hair, and her eyes sparkle. She must be very enthusiastic about the topic they discuss now, I guess. She often curls her hair with her finger when she talks, and she leans her body on the sofa. She wears a long white dress which looks really nice on her. It goes with her fair skin and shows her terrific curves. She has sharp nose and big mouth, and her straight teeth show every time when she laughs. She has a laptop right in front of her, but I have never seen her touching it for the last twenty minutes. It is a little pity that I am not able to listen to their conversation because the café is just full of different sound and their voices are just loud that I don't really understand what they say. Now I began to wonder, what makes them so happy and talk non-stop?  Suddenly, I miss being with my friends.

 

 

 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment