Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Shim Min Jung/Task 3.2 - Episode on the bus/Thursday 01:00~03:00pm

For this assignment, I had to go somewhere I could watch many people and choose one person to describe in the crowds. Actually, it's not easy to find the place because staring at a particular person thoroughly makes some misunderstandings. He might think I am interested in him even though I'm just doing my homework with no intention. And he might go other place within 10 minutes – the minimum time for observing. Even if I select a woman for the model of writing, I might annoy her. I'm kind of timid person.

 

So I took a bus and went to the back seat of it that could see the whole picture of inside bus. It was evening and not only bus seats but also aisle was filled with many people. They were office workers, students, the young and the elders. Among them, a lady caught my eyes. She was holding a bunch of real flowers in her left hand. It was composed of pink and purple flowers. By using the other hand, she was talking on a phone. Because of the noise inside of the bus, I didn't hear what she was saying but I think the conversation between her and her partner was something really funny or could be sweet. She kept smiling on the talk and looked happy. Her hair was brown and wore pretty little white dress with the navy cardigan. I was not able to see her shoes but it seemed like high heels considering her height.

No comments:

Post a Comment