Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Lee Sharon/Task 3.2, At Seoul Forest/Thur 13~15 PM

On last Sunday, I went to Seoul Forest where we can see a lot of childrens playing with their parents or grandparents.
I sit down on a blanket near of the park where the childrens were playing, but suddenly I fixed my eyes in another person.
This person was a old woman who looked very kindness and elegant. She was wear a dark dress with a white jacket,
big sunglasses and black shoes. She seems like a Dalmata for her dressing way. She was talking by mobilephone with a smile
in her face but suddenly she begans to tremble and she put her sunglasses on. I couldn't hear anything because she was
so far away from where I was and she was talking with a hand covering her mouth. She didn't interact with anybody but,
I thought that she begans to cry because after 10 minutes, she left the park in a silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment