Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Lee Sharon/My dear friend (Final)/Thur 13~15 PM

Her name is Stephanie. I know her since 3 years ago. She has a long dark-brown hair with a really small face. She has a really small nose, fine lips, soft skin and a really asian eyes. She's really pretty in Korean society. If you go in another foreign country you will see that many mens like girls with volume and a marked figure, but in the case of Korea, most of them usually likes thin girls acting cute. She have a really acute voice and at the beginning I really hate that because it sounded like doing aegyo. But now, I only think that is one of her different points that define her. Most of people really don't like her voice because is really really acute but when you meet a person and you know how is he/she, it doesn't matter. By chance, we began the university and we coincided with the same interview (when we weren't friends yet). For the first time, I really didn't imagine that she will be my best friend from now because she is really different comparing with me. But now, I consider her as my best friend. 

She's a little smaller than me and she really likes cosmetics and all relationated with fashion and beauty. She really has a good taste matching clothes with make-up for anybody. She thinks that the appareance and image of a person is so important, so she knows how trasmit good feelings to somebody. One of the things that maybe we really match is with our taste of music, we both listen so much r&b, rap and edm and we enjoy sharing new music and trying new styles and actually we are listening so much latin music. She is really friendly. When I really didn't know how to make friends in Korea, she was helping and introducing me to our sunbaes and hoobaes she's always like "Hey sunbae! This is my friend Sharon and she's really cool and awesome, let's meet together!". Because of this reason, we have a lot of friends in common. 

She was born and living in Dominican Republic and I was born in living in another country where both of us uses Spanish language. So, this is the reason why we use Korean and Spanish at the same time, and it's really comfortable for me because with my parents I used to do the same from my whole life. She's like a sister. She is always smiling to people, but when she has a problem she disguises and she talks to me in private. She is a really good friend because she always search a good way for all the problems and things. When I ask for her and I explain my problem to her, she always have an answer to make me relaxed. She is a caring friend who is not afraid to reach out and help others.

But if I should to explain a negative point of her, I think that is her problem with boys. For example, her boyfriend. He really likes her, he care a lot of her, he went to the university everyday for seeing her, etc but at the beginning of the relationship, he was really annoying, he really tracted her like a doll. I really said to her that they should to broke up but she didn't want it for anything in the world. I think that in this case, she needs to think more about herself and not tolerate such things happen.

Finally and concluding this essay, I want to say that she is very liberal and she doesn't care completely if the people talks bad from her because she have the ideas really clear and nobody can change her thoughts. She have a really strong character because she's very determinated in her decisions, but at the same time, she's really sensitive and that's the reason why she is my best friend and can understand me very well. I think that she wasn't here with me, my life like an university student would be really difficult and heavier.

No comments:

Post a Comment