Thursday, October 15, 2015

Hyo Jeong Lim/ 1st assingment/ Thurs 13-15

Writing something is quiet mysterious thing. Expressing the feelings and thoughts into words is not only exciting but also pleasant. Frankly, I love and enjoy writing. When I was young, I was a very shy girl. It was more comfortable for me to write, not talk with somebody. For that shy girl, writing was efficient medium for communication not only with somebody but by herself. One day, my mom took me somewhere. A woman who I never met was there, as my mom and I came in, she stood up as if she wanted to say hello to us. It was right. And my mom and she had a lot of talk with my notebook. As it turned out, she was famous writer in Korea. The fact was that mom found my writing note in my room and she thought I am good at that so she send them to her. She wanted to see me after reading mine and that's why three of us there. Anyway, she wanted to teach me, but at last. I refused. I take time when I write and couldn't write things all day like her. And also writing was not a thing that I had to learn. It was just for fun for a little girl.

 

Now, that girl is grown-up and I still love writing, especially when bad things happen or I need to think something deeply. Actually, I am still pretty good at writing. Maybe, that is because I enjoy writing. Whenever I feel bad or lonely or sometimes even happy, I begin to write. Writing might have been a way out from everything on my shoulders. Still, I would write when it rains or I feel tired of my life. It gives me feelings like I am not in this reality anymore.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment