Thursday, October 8, 2015

CHOi SEA HEE(최세희)/3.2 Task/Thu 1-3pm

I am at the STUDY CAFÉ in Jong-gak. I come here once a week to do the group study, In this place, I can see various people studying their own things. They are all preparing to get jobs. Some of the people are studying the G-SAT which is the entrance exam to get in to SAMSUNG. Some of people are doing the group project to win the prize. Some people are just sitting each other and sharing knowledge on the way to get jobs.

 

The person I notice is a guy with black t-shirt. He is also wearing glasses. When he needs time to think by himself, he takes them off and refreshes himself. He is wearing blue jeans. He has short hair and it is black.

 

I listened carefully what he is talking about with his teammates. They were talking about the "Korean Black Friday" and how they feel about that. I can hear economics' terminologies. I guess he is majoring Economics or Business administration.

 

Whenever his turn is over, he drinks a sip of Iced-Americano. Now, he is wearing a jacket. Maybe he is getting a bit cold due to the air-conditioner.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment